Red Onion Black Seed Hair Oil –
- This oil is a great source of Sulfur. Sulfur is found within amino acids, which are components of Keratin. Keratin is sulfur-rich and is helpful for growing strong hair. When used on the hair and scalp, Red Onion Hair Growth Oil can provide an extra dose of sulfur to support strong and thick hair, thus can help in stopping hair loss and stimulating hair growth.
- This oil also helps to improve collagen production on the scalp, which in turn helps the production of healthy skin cells and hair growth.
- Red Onion black seed Oil also helps to boost blood circulation. Applying this oil to the hair and scalp can increase blood supply to hair follicles to improve hair growth.
Almond oil – Almond oil is an emollient meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style.
Argon oil -its nickname “liquid gold.” “Because it’s high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, Argan oil helps to hydrate and soften hair,
Vitamin E – Vitamin E has been hailed as a cure-all to turn frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks worthy.
This product is Certified FDA, certified Organic, Certified Cruelty Free, Certified Green label , Palm oil free, No Parabens, No Sulphates, No Silicones, No Color & Peg
How to Use-
- Pump the nozzle to release oil. The special pump allows you to take as much of the product as you need while keeping the rest of it untouched and clean.
- Massage onto your scalp gently covering the entire surface. Be sure to avoid any contact with the eyes.
- Use the oil along your hair and even on your tips to avoid split ends and excessive drying.
- We recommend using this hair oil at least 3-4 times a week for best results!